1. Legal information
– This site is published by Dreams-Software.
– The director of the publication of the website is Mr. Sébastien MARTIN in his capacity as Webmaster
– The hosting of the site is provided by OVH.
– You can report us any inappropriate or illegal content at the following address: [email protected]
2. “Informatique et Libertés” law
– In application of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 modified, relative to the computing, the files and the liberties, the web site was the object of a declaration near the National Commission of Information technology and freedoms (www.cnil.fr) under the number 2115268.
– The user is informed in particular, in accordance with Article 32 of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended, that Dreams-Software puts implementation of a personal data processing whose main purpose is the management of the registration of the user to the community site, sending newsletters.
– The collected data are not transmitted to third parties and remain internal to Dreams- Software.
– When someone visits the site dreams-software.com, our server installs cookies or cookies on the hard disk of the user’s computer.- Cookies are data used by a web server for send status information to a user’s browser, and for that browser to return status information to the originating web server.
– The status information can be for example a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response domain, etc.
– This status information can be stored by the browser in various ways (a separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all cookies, encryption of this unique file, etc.) or not be stored from the everything: it depends on the type of browser, its version, its configuration, etc.
– Some of these cookies have the exclusive purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication. Others are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service.
– In any case, the setting of the browser software allows to inform of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse.
– It is not possible to provide a detailed and up-to-date information of these setting items which are under the exclusive control and authority of the publishers of the browser software.
– For information, users may have additional information:
– from the publishers of their browser software on their website
– more generally on the Cnil website at www.cnil.fr by using the keyword “cookies” in search engines.
– With internet explorer you have to go through “tools”, click on internet options, then on the privacy tab and choose “advanced” privacy setting. To prohibit cookies, you must check “ignore” the automatic management of cookies and then select “refuse”, if you want to choose on a case by case basis to accept or refuse, you should select the option “ask”.
– We draw your attention to the fact that by setting your browser to refuse all cookies and other cookies necessary to, some features, pages, spaces of the site will not be accessible.
– The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website to other resources on the Internet, and especially to its partners, have been the subject of a prior written and express authorization.
– Ever Technology can not be responsible for the access by the users by the hypertext links set up within the framework of the website towards other resources present on the network.
– Ever Technologie declines any responsibility for the content of the information provided on these resources present on the network for the activation of hypertext links.
– The user can not set up a hypertext link to this site without the express prior authorization of our company.
– In any case, this authorization can not be qualified as an implicit agreement of affiliation.
– In any case, the hypertext links to the website must be removed at first request Ever Technology.
5. Content protection
– All content present or made available through the site dreams-software.com, such as, texts, drawings, graphics, images, music, photos, trademarks and logos, downloads digital, etc .; is the property of Ever Technology, its affiliates, or third parties.
– This content is protected by intellectual property rights. We draw your attention to the fact that the violation of intellectual property rights constitutes the offense of counterfeiting and is punishable by law.
– Ever Technology does not grant any rights to the content and authorizes its visitors to copy and print on paper content of its site, only for the purpose of preparing their purchases.
– It is forbidden to any person or entity to extract, copy, reproduce, modify, transcribe and / or reusing all or part of the content for any purpose other than preparing purchases on the site dreams-software.com, without the express written permission of the rights holder.
6. Applicable law
– French law is applicable both for the rules of form and substance.